2013/04/06

Danger!!! 大変!!!

This morning, I found something wrong with Bättreo.
He hadn't had much appetite.
I should have noticed that the water was poisoned
by stones which we decorated near an oil bottle.
A little bit of oil leaked from the oil bottle
and the stones were coated by the oil.

Stupid me.
I put them in the aquarium.
I washed them well though.

So, when I checked him this morning,
he could hardly swim.
He was just floating on his side.
It was a scary moment.

A and I took out all the stones
and put him in fresh water.

When we came home this evening,
he seemd to have gotten better.

But still sometimes he is like this.

 SHOCKING!!!

Will he be like this forever?
Did I poison him like  a tanker
leaking oil in the Pacific Ocean?

I really want to have some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment